JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
J.P. Morgan Digital Channels Product Team is seeking a talented candidate to lead and drive product strategy and delivery of Access Analytics product. Analytics Analytics is at the center of digital transformation of J.P. Morgan wholesale payment business. As Digital Channels Product Manager, you will be defining and executing on the strategy that helps J.P.Morgan increase its market leadership position.
The successful candidate for this role is a leader who can think strategically about both business and technology, and manage large scale projects in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented leader who can use their customer insight to guide the organization to new opportunities and lead from concept to delivery. Our ideal candidate is a structured, highly organized individual who can flexibly adapt plans for changing realities and has influencing / relationship management skills.
* Responsible for overall product strategy and roadmap prioritization
* Define product value proposition and execute marketing plan with support of platform services
* Champion product initiatives influencing senior decision makers through insight of clients and the market
* Work with business leads, IT, and other partners to define key programs and projects
* Direct cross-organizational program teams through project lifecycle from ideation to project execution, including executive approval and demand management processes, and ensures quality and timely completion of efforts
* Assist business unit by acting as the digital thought leader for strategic roadmap activities: turning strategic plans into programs, identifying project framework, defining resource needs, and navigating the resource-demand processes
* Execute each program in the strategic portfolio, including quickly escalating key issues/recommendations to senior management for resolution
* Identify program-level dependencies, resourcing gaps, key issues and present recommendations for resolution
* Communicate effectively all levels of stakeholders including senior management
At least 5 years of experience in product or product-related functions, including product development & marketing.
Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results driven
Passion for online & mobile technology and knowledge of industry structure, trends and influential companies
Prior experience with Cash Management products preferred.
* Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills. Ability to handle multiple releases and projects simultaneously.
* Excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Highly collaborative working style, able to integrate product view into cross functional teams and drive team to a successful delivery.
Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups) and PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
Minimum BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
* High level of creativity, ability to think “outside the box”
* Comfortable with, and an advocate for, ongoing change.
* Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure.
* Periodic travel is required.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.