JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a Functional Product Owner, you will work with lead high-performing teams in envisioning and creating complex technology solutions across the firm. This prominent position involves a deep understanding of industry trends, firm-specific initiatives and relevant standard practices for middle office functions – with strong analytical skills for how to develop and implement programs that impact multiple consumers. You’ll work closely with leadership across the line of business to identify and prioritize projects that impact the line of business. Meanwhile, you’ll ensure that your developers and analysts have the resources and guidance they need to deliver timely and relevant solutions. As a key professional in JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology group, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s leading talent in developing programs with broad and lasting implications.
Responsibilities include : 1) Provide technical oversight & governance in the sourcing, distribution and consumption data from strategic sources by LOB applications and analytics teams 2) Liaise with multiple consumers and stakeholders for articulating technical requirements and enable platform integration with SOR’s for data sourcing. 3) Clearly articulate the roadmap and identify milestones and manage the BoW and budget for the end-to-end development of target state including migration of legacy systems as needed, in addition to providing technical oversight for the data modeling and analyst teams.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or engineering
* SME knowledge of Wealth Management (WM), Trading and Post Trade platforms
* Understand operational and workflow systems in Account Onboarding
* Deep knowledge in key WM business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Track record for working with high-performing teams on large and complicated programs
* Ability to influence decisions by clearly articulating pros and cons of key decisions to stakeholders
* Ability to create and support a collaborative culture that attracts, retains, and develops top talent
* A strong understanding of financial control, budget management, risk management, and operations
* Expertise working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and in developing a collaborative culture to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.