JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) in Wholesale Payments is one of the world’s largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan’s TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services – specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About the role
Cash Management is transforming – clients now look for simpler and automated reporting tools for complex International accounting structures and payment activities. Virtual Account Management (VAM) sits firmly in this space: VAM is J.P. Morgan’s next-generation cash management solution helping client’s better structure, manage and view account activity at various levels, without having to hold separate accounts to reflect their business structure. VAM enables clients to rationalize account structures, centralize operating models and increase efficiency in account and liquidity management.
A Product Manager is required to support the on-going delivery, commercial growth and product management of VAM.
The individual will be part of the Liquidity & Account Services Team, with a focus on Payment Activities and related development and commercialisation for VAM. Given the geographic footprint of the payment and liquidity businesses, services and clients which the VAM team support, the team is deployed globally across the WHEM, EMEA and APAC regions.
The successful candidate will partner with a wide array of product and functional stakeholders to support the on-going transition of VAM into the growth and maturity stages of the product lifecycle. As VAM capability expands through agile development, refinement of robust operating models to support scale, along with execution of Ready to Launch activities will be a primary focus.
Clients and front-office partners – Sales, Implementations and Client Service – will require support throughout the client’s relationship with J.P. Morgan. This includes ensuring VAM capability and broader solutions match client needs, advising on details to ensure smooth implementations and responding to client inquiries or escalations. As experience improves, best practices should be identified and updated within product documentation and distributed across the organization through available channels and periodic training.
The successful candidate is an experienced Product Manager with strong communication skills who collaborates effectively with partners across functional disciplines, regions and lines of business. The individual has knowledge of the customer and cash management products, demonstrates superior cross-functional and regional alignment, and holds themselves accountable for business results and professional development.
Core responsibilities include:
* Proactively contribute and support to the strategic direction VAM using insights into latest market trends around client cash management requirements and collaboration with internal stakeholders
* Manage and deliver the VAM roadmap end-to-end, from concept to business requirements to delivery and post release
* Work closely with functional partners, pre and post releases to ensure new product functionalities are delivered as per specified business requirements
* Design and execute the ‘Ready to Launch/Sell’ plan in relation to VAM expansion strategy and work with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure completion of post-implementation activities to validate product performance and clients’ utilisation of new and enhanced features
* Share local market knowledge and expertise with regional team to support driving overall strategy
* Contribute to providing business oversight and manage day to day priorities for VAM
* Produce and monitor reports of key performance indicators (KPI) to drive Product P&L and identify emerging balance and revenue trends. Ensure pricing strategy is aligned with the Bank’s balance sheet and funding strategy
* Actively partners with client coverage and PSS teams to refine VAM use cases
* Provide support to front office functional partners to drive product growth – Sales, Implementations and Client Service
* Support the end-to-end client experience and associated initiatives to deliver a best-in-class solution for clients
* Support and participate in client meetings as required
* Provide direct support to clients during and post implementation as required
Risk & Control Management
* Actively identify, manage, and remediate risk issues
* Support a strong end-to-end product management control framework, including risk issue and remediation management
* Develop understanding of “Know Your Product” and other risk/control related frameworks and processes
* Participate in required risk/control and other VAM governance related forums
* Participate in post-implementation reviews for product launches
Teamwork and Leadership
* Partner with regional product managers to drive consistency and best practices
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with functional partners and other stakeholders whilst demonstrating ability to influence and drive decisions
* Share knowledge and best practices across Regional teams and functional partners
* 7+ years’ experience in E2E global cash management product development & management – global payments experience preferred
* Extensive treasury management banking, payments channel and knowledge of domestic clearing systems of International geographies a plus.
* Solid track record of success in leading large-scale initiatives across various product teams
* Experience analyzing and documenting Business Requirements
* Experience in collaborating with sales, technology, operation, service, risk, compliance and legal teams and command strong influencing skills
* Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
* Project planning skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong team building and management skills
* Experience in managing complex products preferred
* Bachelors’ degree
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
* Travel may be required from time to time
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.