JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
We are looking for a talented hands-on individual to join our group to assist with managing technology transformation programs within Securities Service Technology. In this position as a Transformation Associate, you will work with application development and cross-functional teams to assist with the delivery of the project/program requirements. The successful candidate will have a proven record working in a global environment.
SST Transformation team manages executions for mandated Technology Programs over 200 apps within Securities Services Technology. These projects include Modernization, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Audit and firm wide mandated technology programs. This resource join the team within Securities Services Technology to assist with project execution. Major initiatives managed by the Technology Transformation team include:
* Modernization – facilitate Application Development teams to provide a roadmap to optimize and modernize the way we design, manage and operate our applications.
* Data Center Migration – a multi-year program to uplift technology and to consolidate data center footprint from the existing 13 sites to 4 new strategic sites.
* Records Management – a firm wide program to manage historical data and record retention for increasing regulatory focus.
* Technology Lifecycle Management – provide project management support across numerous projects
Required Skills (Qualifications)
* BS/BA in Technology or equivalent experience
* 3+ years financial industry experience with exposure in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills, and can participate with cross-functional teams.
* Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel data management, functions, formulas, Access and Power Point).
* Able to manage and manipulate large volume of application and infrastructure data.
* Project execution experience within a technology organization is preferred.
* Very detail oriented and is comfortable to escalate to his/her manager timely.
* Is proactive in resoling issues and address concerns with a sense of urgency.
Good to have:
* Knowledge of technology infrastructure or software development technologies/lifecycles
* Knowledge of Qlik and various other JPMC internal systems is preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.