Huxley Banking & Financial Services
My client is an established alternative investment firm with long and successful track record serving both individual and institutional clients.
The Equity Investment Technology team is currently hiring for a senior C#.net developer with deep understanding and track-record of working with Order Management Systems. The OMS team is responsible for developing software to aid portfolio implementations, trading work-flows for a wide range of products across equities, swaps, futures, fixed Income derivatives and FX.
The role requires hands-on coding and design in an n-tier environment with .NET (C#) used for the UI and middle tier layer, and SQL Server as the database
- BS in Computer Science, MS in Computer Science preferred
- 6+ years hands-on experience with Order (OMS) or Execution (EMS) applications.
- 8+ years’ experience with C# (preferred) or other OOP language
- 8+ years’ experience with T-SQL (SQL Server preferred) or other SQL language
- Strong understanding of securities industry, namely trading and order management processes
- C#, VB.NET, .NET 4.x
- WPF, WinForms, DevExpress
- N-tier design, DDD, SOA, asynchronous processing, threading designs
- XML, JSON, Serialization
- WCF, Web Services, MSMQ, ActiveMQ
- SSIS, SSRS, SSMS, bcp, stored procedures, table variables
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.