JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experience in noSql, Kafka (pub/sub), time-series database
* Expertise in application instrumentation and monitoring, traditional APM stack, Stackdriver / Cloudwatch etc.
* Experience with large volumes of data
* Proficiency in one or more technology domains, may be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm
* Working knowledge of infrastructure components. (E.g. routers, load balancers , cloud products , container systems , compute, storage and networks)
* Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
* Proficient in at least one or more software languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding, testing, and software delivery.
* Proficient in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains.
* Proficient in managing service-level changes to a system, and troubleshooting system level components.
* Designs and contributes to performance monitoring and capacity management tools.
* Able to work on multiple large projects that have business impact, and is self-initiated. Should be able to provide supporting data or communicate business value of the projects.
* Is seen as a mentor and key contributor to the SWE/SRE Team(s).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.