JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced professional in Business Analysis, you’ll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you’ll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. In addition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you’ll help optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills – including expertise in everything from data management to functional design – it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. You’ll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Business Analysis colleagues, while promoting the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues
* Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
* Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource planning
* Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
As a business analyst, candidate is expected to perform the followings tasks in Agile Software Development:
* Create user stories in JIRA.
* Create, maintain and prioritize backlog.
* Define acceptance test criteria in JIRA. It is also expected to define the automated test using BDD or TDD approach. Experience in automation tool such as Cucumber is preferred.
* Create test data for the test automation.
* Create product or application Roadmaps and UML diagrams.
* Create product/application documents on confluence.
* Work closely with development team on the functional and technical design.
* Participate in defect triage process.
* Follow a structured process to resolve a hurdle.
* Participate in QA, UAT and Industrial test planning and execution.
We are looking for the following analytical and leadership skills:
* Analytical and problem solving mindset.
* Ability to gather requirements from users in a structured way such as interview users & seek feedbacks.
* Ability to define “as-is” & “to-be” business processes.
* Ability to prototype business process to gather feedback from users.
* Ability to engage stakeholders to get requirement sign-off, negotiate, influence and drive the conversation / meeting and getting consensus from all stakeholders
* Ability to gather non-functional requirements such as performance benchmarking and resiliency.
* Ability to create project update reports for senior managements.
* Be effective in defining the scope for a planned release.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.