Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extract data from Client’s machines and restoring databases.
• Identify data elements from various database as requested by client.
• Working with Several Different Database Management Systems.
• Be very proficient with SQL Server.
• Strong SQL skills (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres etc.).
• Experience in database design and structure, with an emphasis on scalability.
• A strong desire to develop new and innovative ways to improve our data storage and processing.
• Prepare and perform data analysis and transformations to align data to business rules.
• Work with our clients Subject Matter Experts to obtain a greater understating of the business needs and goals.
• Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
• Programming experience required in any object oriented programming languages like C#, Java etc.
• Excellent SQL skills, with experience in building and interpreting complex queries.
• A minimum 3 years of professional experience as SQL Developer or Data Engineer
• A minimum 5 years of professional experience in information technology.
• A minimum of bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree or strong industry experience.
• Healthcare Domain knowledge preferred.
• Experience in HL7,CCDA preferred.
. >> Thank you for visiting NYC Jobs. <<
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.