At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy. From products to services (consumer store/subscription experience, dental practice wholesale, fulfillment, dental insurance), you will have the chance to work at the forefront of providing an elevated user experience in a fast-changing industry. This is a full-time in-office opportunity in our Brooklyn HQ. We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our growing team, with an opportunity to start a new team within the engineering group and provide leadership – keeping our software quality best-in-class.
quip’s product team works as an integrated unit with contributions from teams across the company and there is particularly close work within design, product, and engineering. Communication and collaboration are a critical part of the job.
- Work with business units, product, and engineering to define test plans for new and existing features
- Be a part of the product development process
- Develop a multi-platform testing plan to include backend, frontend (web, mobile, smart devices)
- Help improve code quality and development process including bug triage
- 4+ years of work experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD, HTTP
- Expert in Selenium, other automated testing frameworks
- Desire to leverage past experience to make a business impact
- An opinion about what code to test and how to test it
- Ruby/Rails experience
- Worked in a HIPAA or other regulated compliance environment
- Bluetooth smart-device experience
- You’ll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Wifi enabled rooftop
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Support
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.