JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced Mobile Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree in a relared field an/or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* 2-5 years of combined software/mobile application development experience
* Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Preferably Android, Java, and/or Kotlin)
* Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
* Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with phones, challenges with phones
* Excellent understanding of all mobile UI fundamentals, from layout to animations
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* A Strong experience with Data Structures and Multi-Threading.
* Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
* Created 1 or more applications available in Google’s Android Market is preferred
* Proficiency with Linux, Mac OS X, GNU tools, and scripting languages is a bonus
* Understanding of build systems such as gradle, Jenkins is huge plus
* Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control
* Experience working with API integration
* Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written skills
* Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.