JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an engineer in FX Options Technology you will have an opportunity to work in the Athena platform, JPMorgan’s market-leading multi-asset trade capture, risk management, and execution platform. An interest in derivatives instruments and working in a fast-paced environment working closely with sales and trading as well as Production Support, Operate Technology, and Operations teams are essential for this role. Successful applicants will work across the voice and eTrading Options Franchise to support the overall business
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Stats, Physics, or similar experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 5-7 years of applied development experience in one or more of object oriented languages (Python, C++, Java)
* Familiarity with performance tools is a plus (perf, oprofile, papi).
* Familiarity with open source software, including Linux kernel/module development is a plus
* Keen interest in financial markets, pricing technologies and derivative products
* Derivatives and/or E-Trading experience preferred. Expertise in pricing and risk management a plus
* Brilliant analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work collaboratively on long-term technical problems
* Expertise in developing partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.