JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The role will be part of the Asset and Wealth Management Private Bank Mortgage technology team. The candidate will be a senior developer on the team and will be expected to bring strong technical skills and experience, ideally in a financial services background.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Participate in the development function for the Mortgage Platform that includes multiple internal facing web applications, middleware services supporting external facing mobile/web applications, REST services and databases.
* Lead technical designs and be part of a team of geographically distributed analysts and developers responsible for the program’s software solutions engineering function.
* Develop productive working relationships with business, technology, infrastructure, architecture and enterprise technology teams that participate in the SDLC and ensure coverage of all aspects of application development, testing, delivery, monitoring and support.
* Work will include all aspects of software engineering lifecycle concentrated with web development using Java/Groovy/Java Script/Spring/Micro Services/Cloud/Caching/Database solutions and CI/CD platform.
* Produce comprehensive test cases for all developed code. Must also support and participate in system and integrated testing across sub-systems as the need arises.
* Interpret functional specifications, create technical specifications and have the ability to deliver quality code to specification.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.