JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Strong Computer Science background including fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server/service oriented architecture, cloud architecture, automated testing
* Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java 8, J2EE, Spring and Spring Boot with 6+ years experience
* RESTful API design, microservice oriented architecture expertise
* Proficiency with software test automation including Junit, Puppeteer and mocking frameworks
* Proficiency in Agile software development methodologies including TDD and developer pairing
* Familiarity with automated SDLC techniques such as CI/CD tools
* Track record of delivering quality products as a senior developer or lead
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Java 8+
* Code versioning tools such as GIT
* knowledge of Web Presentation Frameworks such as Angular, React and jQuery
* Knowledge of data storage techniques and Database development skills including SQL, NoSQL, data modelling with 3+ years experience
* Web application and web service cybersecurity experience
* Integration technologies experience such as middleware message queues (UMQ or Kafka)
* Transactional database development experience and performance tuning, such as Oracle
* Alternative Investments and Wealth Management domain knowledge
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset management services. As the Asset Management line of business in JPMorgan Chase & Co., we serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Investment Management, ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank, and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. With clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns, investment professionals provide over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity and take leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
The Asset Management Publishing Solutions Team is looking for a highly motivated software engineer with a track record of delivering web-based applications and a mastery of the technologies over the full stack. This is a technical leadership role that focuses on the implementation of the content distribution tools for Client Servicing platform. Engineers have responsibilities across the entire SDLC including requirements analysis, development, delivery, and maintenance.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.