JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a Software Engeneer you will become a member of a scrum team, learn full techonology stack, new tools and adhear to development modernization processes. Your knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help our scrum team raise their performance, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
* Work collaboratively with Product Owner and the team to deliver new code using the most efficient design solution approach.
* Estimate and plan JIRA stories
* Document your tasks
* Perform hands on coding and code peer review to guarantee stability of applications, adhere to architecture standards, risk management, security policies, processes and procedures
* Create full code test coverage using automated testing tools
* Learn existing databases and data replication processes
* Provide SME level production support as required
* 5+ years of professional experience as an enterprise application developer with advanced level skills in Java/J2EE
+ Cloud based frameworks (Pivotal, AWS and etc)
+ Strong RDBMS understanding, Oracle/DB2 is preferred.
+ Experience with NO-Sql databases e.g Cassandra/Hadoop is a plus.
* Demonstrated proficiency with:
+ XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modeling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing
+ Open Source Technologies: RESTful, MyBatis, JUnit, Log4J, Spring, SpringBoot, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins Hudson
+ Using Intellij IDE
* Experience with the following:
+ Automated Testing tools Nautilus Selenium, Cucumber, PASTA, Cypress
+ Experience with HTML, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, React, NodeJS, JQuery, Json
+ Messaging such as JMS or Kafka
+ Database programming using SQL, Stored Procedure
+ Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
+ Issue resolution processes for application production problems
* Demonstrated understanding of how to effectively manage source code (GIT) and continues integration
* Experience with enterprise software deployment and release automation processes
* Experience developing financial industry applications preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.