- Growing IT and business solution company (Piscataway, NJ), seeks Software Developer to develop, analyze, design, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain business and laboratory (LIMS) applications using .NET tech., MVC, AngularJS, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, Web API, Oracle PL/SQL, XML, Web Services, MS SQL Server. Support Computer Systems Validation. Prepare & perform various tests and troubleshooting. Record and maintain relevant documentation of the applications developed, changes and issues. Mail resume to HRD, Aequor Technologies, 377 Hoes Lane, 2nd Fl., Piscataway, NJ 08854.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Full-Time work available
Asbury Park Press.Category: Technology, Keywords: Software Developer
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.