Huxley Banking & Financial Services
If you are looking to contribute and build your skills while working in a variety of sectors using specialized technology apply to this advert! This is a full-time permanent role located in NYC! Our client is rapidly growing trading firm. You will be implementing best practices for automation solutions!
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Design and optimize OS provisioning tools and automation frameworks.
- Set forth the design and implementation of automation through infrastructure as code.
- Bring CI/CD approaches, with an emphasis on automated testing, to bear on OS-level and container-level problem domains.
- Monitor, plan, and test for recovery scenarios in case of system failure.
- Advise and implement improvements to existing infrastructure.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as SRE or DevOps engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker (ability to design, build, and maintenance K8S environments and collaborating with developers in releasing into K8S)
- Thorough understanding of AWS services with an emphasis on using infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Knowledgeable in using database platforms (Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic, Redis, Cassandra)
- Experience with programming in the following languages (Python & Bash)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Prior experience using monitoring systems such as Grafana, Kiali, Prometheus
- Strong background and experience working in a Linux environment. (Redhat, CentOS)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.