Who Are We Looking For?
We are a subscription-based, B2B2C business, so this role requires deep empathy with both our customers (experts in the Health and Wellness space with large audiences) and their customers (individuals looking for structured guidance from experts and commiseration from peers while facing difficult life transitions such as pregnancy, sobriety, grief, etc.). We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help us plan, define, deliver, and manage products across platforms including Android, iOS, Web, and desktop app. You will play a critical role within the product team, reporting directly to the CEO and CTO, creating world-class, cross-platform experiences. As an early employee and our first Product Manager, you will have a huge role in shaping what Uplift becomes. If this resonates with you, let’s talk!
- This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in New York once safe to return to the office with plenty of flexibility for remote work
Who is our ideal candidate?
- 3+ years of leading teams in shipping successful, innovative consumer-facing products from ideation through design, development, and implementation. Experience with agile processes is a plus.
- You possess an analytical mindset: wherever possible, you look to resolve questions through data and measurement.
- You approach problems with a user-first mentality and deliver solutions that draw on your top-notch design instincts and product taste.
- You ask questions, listen, facilitate input, consolidate feedback and support our team in moving forward confidently together.
- You are entrepreneurial: you constantly look for ways to minimize the time it takes to validate assumptions and hypotheses.
What responsibilities will you have?
As Product Manager, you will work closely with our founders, designers, engineers, customer support, and most importantly our customers to conceptualize, design, and deliver new features, improvements to existing features, and entirely new products for the Uplift platform. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Build and maintain a product roadmap that balances customer needs with business needs.
- Transform our product vision and customer needs into actionable items for both our Engineering and Design teams. Confident communication and coordination with these two teams will be essential in aligning design and development efforts and ensuring on-time delivery of product features.
- Organize and drive both our long term and short term company goals. Easter egg – if you actually read this mention it in your cover letter; we like people with attention to detail.
- Cross-functional collaboration during scoping, design, implementation, rollout.
What do we offer?
- Extremely competitive base salary + Equity
- 100% Benefits Coverage Medical, Dental, and Vision
- The opportunity to build a product that improves the lives of millions of people
How to apply?
If you are an experienced Product Manager who is interested in joining a tight-knit team at a rapidly growing seed stage company with a clear path to a Series A (and beyond), please click below to apply!
Please include your resume, links to any relevant work samples (in the Experience Summary box), and a note on why you are interested in this position.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.