Bloomberg Tradebook is a leading technology provider of a cross-asset electronic trading platform that enables equities, futures, and options trading around the world. We partner with leading brokers to provide multi-asset and multi-exchange access to our clients right from the Terminal and also via FIX connection. We have over 20 years of strong tradition of keeping our clients first.
Tradebook implements a high performance technology stack from the ground up, designing efficient data structures and services for business functionality. We’re building a highly available system with high throughput and we’re looking for motivated and talented developers to join this effort.
Our technology stack:
– Technologies: Kafka, Apache Solr, Redis, Apache Storm
– Databases: RDMS, No-SQL i.e. Postgres, Cassandra
We’ll trust you to:
– Take ownership of the entire SDLC, from meeting with Product/Sales/SQA/Compliance to coding
– Find opportunities to use new technology and boost performance
– Be strong team player
– Design scalable, adaptable, maintainable, and efficient solutions
– Take calculated risks and think big
You need to have:
– A B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or related field (or equivalent experience)
– 4+ years of relevant work experience
We’d love to see:
– Experience with high volume, high availability distributed systems
– An interest in the financial markets
– Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.