As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for helping build, deploy, and maintain Kard’s core products and APIs. On a day to day basis you are expected to help lead and mentor junior engineers, improve upon existing architecture and aid in monitoring infrastructure alerts and metrics. You will work closely with the VP of Engineering to roadmap and outline sprints. As one of the first 10 hires at Kard you will have the opportunity to become a part of the foundation of our Engineering team as we grow.
- Architect and implement multi-cloud solutions for consumer facing web and mobile applications
- Assist in cloud-based DevOps and infrastructure build outs and maintenance
- Build out application and API features
- Help implement and improve coding standards across organization
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of modern web security best practices
- Deep understanding of REST concepts
- Experience with modern client-side frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Ability to breakdown and articulate solutions to complex problems
- Knack for writing clean, readable and maintainable code
- Willingness to learn and teach
- Desire to build awesome products
- A love for automation
- Experience with NoSQL (We use MongoDB)
- Experience with event-based architectures
- Experience with serverless infrastructure
- Experience with Linux image management (Docker, AMIs)
- Experience with CI toolchains
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Browser extensions (Chrome and Firefox)
- Experience with React Native
Thank you for visiting NYC Jobs.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.