Dom and Tom
Note: While this position will initially be remote/work-from-home, candidates will be expected to work within the midtown office at some point in 2021.
Dom & Tom is an end-to-end digital product development agency focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions the apps we produce for our clients support their strategic initiatives first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user experience, engaging design, and cross-platform development for both web and mobile. Dom & Tom has launched 400+ web projects and 120 native mobile applications with teams located in New York and Chicago.
Founded in 2009 by twin brothers, Dom & Tom, Inc. launched as a small shop and have continued to expand year after year. Currently, we have offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. As a growing company, we continually look for talented, versatile self-starters who build relationships, lead teams and consult clients on digital strategy initiatives. Our motto is DO GOOD. BE GOOD. and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
As the Product Analyst, you will apply your quantitative, technical expertise to look beyond the data and understand how financial professionals and engineers interact with the platform. You will be the bridge between Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Business Teams to solve problems, identify trends, and elicit new opportunities. You will help inform, influence, and drive key product and operational initiatives that delight users and create meaningful business value.
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, Visual Designers and Product Managers to align interests and management of corporate objectives
- Track and communicate progress and status of assigned tasks and projects
- Present strategies to co-workers and leadership
- Perform ongoing independent analysis of company/competitor market penetration, segmentation and market potential for the nonstandard market
- Develop market intelligence reports and provide market drivers for strategic planning process, including viable recommendations
- Interpret, understand, and effectively present competitor’s key initiatives
- Assist in the design, development, implementation, and support of new product and process initiatives
- Develop knowledge of the fundamentals of systems or applications as needed
- Draft clear business requirement documents
- Ensure buy-in from end-users/stakeholders
- 5 – 7 year as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst, or similar
- BA/BS, business related concentrations preferred
- Strong mathematical and quantitative/qualitative analytical skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in building strong relations
- Familiarity with Agile development models, preferred
- Comfortability using Confluence/ticketing systems to manage requirements and development process
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.