JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The Asset Management Operations Technology Team is a globally distributed team with presence in India and the US. This team focuses on building and supporting Oversight and Controls applications globally across Operations across all asset classes including Fixed Income, Beta, Equity etc. As a result, this senior developer role will require a liaising with technology and business teams in Global Technology and Asset Management in designing, building and delivering applications and tools with complete ownership to the business
Oversight and Controls is a top priority for Asset Management and this is a key role in that initiative. Role includes leadership, application development, and business facing responsibilities. As an individual contributor senior developer, the candidate must be a highly skilled Java Full stack developer with proven leadership qualities. Responsibilities will also include being the technology counterpart for a large Operations team as well as owning and driving various business and technology deliverables
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Ability to lead and drive projects independently in collaboration with Operations and tech stakeholders
* Contribute to the Asset Management Oversight and Control platform from concept, design, and coding and support perspectives.
* Face off with internal clients in Operations, Client Service, and Front Office
* Serve as a member of a Scrum development team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including, but not limited to, sprint planning, complexity analysis, standups, and sprint retrospectives, backlog grooming etc.
* Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications/components to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
* Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
* Contribute to the efforts to migrate applications to new cloud-based environment
* Provide production support of applications once delivered into Production
* Extensive hands-on experience with Java (Core or Enterprise), with a proven history of hands-on development and delivery, ranging from small incremental changes to larger Greenfield projects.
* Ability to demonstrate, with concrete examples, experience of owning technology changes/projects from design to delivery.
* Knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
* Strong communications and documentation skills & proven history of ability to build strong relations with developers and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
* Participate in the broader LOB/Firm-wide initiatives
* 10+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java and related technology stack
* Object oriented design and programming
* Hands on experience in building Java, Spring applications is a must
* Cloud development experience with AWS, Cloud Foundry or similar cloud platform is strongly encouraged
* Well versed with cloud design patterns.
* Hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL
* Web development experience (Angular/React preferred but will consider other web technologies).
* Agile development experience
* Knowledge of scheduling jobs and UNIX/Linux scripting is preferred
* Experience using testing strategies such as TDD, including knowledge of JUnit and Mockito
* Experience using continuous integration tools, including Maven and Jenkins
* Experience managing assignments effectively, multi-tasking, and working within tight deadlines
* Experience working in a globally distributed team
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to provide solution on complex enterprise level and multiple inter-connected/inter-dependent applications
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
* Strong Communicator (both to employees and management) and Strong Mentor
* Experience driving initiatives with business teams
* Strong analytical and logical skills for problem solving and to provide technical solutions
* Knowledge of relational as well as NoSql Document Database is highly preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.