Force is reimagining the way patients recover from injury and surgery. We are partnered with leading health systems across the United States to deliver prescriptive plans of care to their patients, measure multiple clinical data points and provide actionable insights into care and recovery. We have a direct and immediate feedback loop to our end users (patients and providers) and pride ourselves in being agile and responsive.
Our ideal Senior Integrations Engineer has a background functioning as an individual technical contributor and transitioned into a strategic leadership role. As the integrations lead, you will work closely with the heads of product and engineering to create the roadmap and direction of the service offering of integrating Force with various provider electronic health record systems (e.g. Epic, Cerner, Allscripts). You will be working closely with the software development and product teams to build a scalable technology and process that will support and elevate the growth of the company. You will also collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders to spearhead EHR integration market expansion and internal process improvement.
Our Engineering team is composed of members across many different engineering disciplines including: platform front-end and back-end, mobile, quality, devops, security and integrations. You’ll lead a small group dedicated to implementing our SaaS products into mission-critical health IT environments. Our product runs on AWS and integrates tightly with 3rd party EMR and practice management systems. As a leader, you’ll contribute to the team’s overall effectiveness, turn blockers into opportunities, and improve team workflows.
- Work with the head of product to develop an integrations roadmap and communicate to a cross functional team.
- Partner with internal teams, customers, and vendors on the integration of our platform into hospital management or EMR/EHR systems.
- Ensure organizational alignment on end-to-end EHR service, from integration, implementation, to maintenance
- Support sales for key customer accounts, collaborating with IT project managers at large hospital systems.
- Work closely with IT and executive stakeholders to deliver software solutions into large healthcare organizations
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimally position the integrations service for customers and internal stakeholder
- Help us continually improve the end-to-end Agile software development lifecycle
- Make a real, positive difference in other people’s lives through your work
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, speak up when you see issues, have fun, and make a positive contribution to our culture
- 5+ years of technical experience, ideally focused on Healthcare applications, including experience managing the integration of software into complex environments and the technologies involved (Epic, Cerner, HL7 Interfaces, charting interfaces, FHIR, working with clinical data sets)
- 3+ years of Healthcare Industry experience, preferably including at least some time inside a Health System working with Clinical Users
- Experience with SaaS backend software development: Python/Django or similar frameworks
- Experience with agile software project management and project management tools (Jira, Confluence or similar)
- Strong Engineering core skills: system design, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and testing frameworks
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent. Experience in healthcare and software development may substitute for required education
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.