Are you a tech ninja looking for growth opportunities within a dynamic organization? We are looking for a self-starter, on top of their game, that succeeds solo or within group projects. Is this you? Read below…and let’s talk!
SharpHat Inc. is a software development firm (http://www.sharphat.com/ – check us out, we’re really proud of our work!), specializing in custom software and for the sports industry. We’re looking to hire a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team! We are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ – just minutes from NYC and the GWB.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced, hands-on individual looking to excel in their career. In this role, you will work with cutting-edge technologies, be a major contributor to well-known and recognizable clientele and projects, and be a part of the brightest, most fun team around.
The Senior Full Stack .NET Developer will not only collaborate with team members internally, but will interact directly with our clients. You will focus on software development, and be a part of a team that delivers quality, robust, maintainable and scalable software. Your daily tasks will vary, but may include: acting as a liaison to our clients, writing clean, complex code, and more. The ability to to work independently and to have clear and effective communication are essential to succeed in this role.
For the time being, this role is hybrid onsite/ remote. Qualified applicants must be commutable to Englewood Cliffs, NJ. If you meet these criteria, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 5+ years of hands-on, relevant software development experience with the Microsoft stack.
- Is mainly focused on C#, and has worked on web-based projects.
- Is an analytical thinker, very organized, and is very conscientious.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Required Technical Skills:
- C# .NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- Web application development
- Rapid application development
- AWS / Azure
- Knows and follows development best practices
- Source code management / Git
- Is knowledgeable in sports, specifically American Football
Just a few of the perks of working at SharpHat:
- Flex hours and occasional remote work
- Casual dress, laid back work environment
- Great team, clients, and projects
- Annual bonus potential
- Health and optional dental insurance
- 401K + matching
About SharpHat, Inc.
Our entire organization is hands-on, and participates equally on our projects and initiatives. Composed of passionate and skilled tech professionals, our team makes us successful. We work independently on projects, in teams, and collaboratively with our clients as an extension of their dev teams.
What does the team look like?
- Full Stack
- Front End
- Database Experts
- Quality Assurance team
- Project Architecture
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.