JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
* Full-stack design, development for financial software.
* Follow and promote Agile practices like Scrum and BDD.
* Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members.
* Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks.
* Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
* Promoting excellent user experience and system performance.
* Relevant university degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
* 8+ years of application development experience.
* 6+ years of experience with Java development.
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multi-threading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
* Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring and application containers.
* JDBC based solutions to access databases such as Spring-JDBC.
* Test Mocking and JUnit.
* Database development skills including SQL, relational data design and stored procedures.
* Knowledge of agile software development methodologies such as Scrum is strongly preferred
* Test-driven development, Object-oriented and MVC experience.
* Knowledge of UI Frameworks such as React with TypeScript.
* Working knowledge of Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2.
* User interface design experience developing user-facing software.
* Experience with cloud platforms like CloudFoundry and AWS.
* Strong understanding and experience with secure web protocols HTTPS/TLS.
* Integration technologies experience such as middleware message queues, Kafka, FIX protocol.
* Relational database development experience including Oracle 11.
* Familiar with Git, Maven, Jenkins and UNIX scripting.
* Understanding of Investment securities.
* Exposure to Atlassian tracking, collaboration and code quality tools.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.