Ethena is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our small but mighty team. We are based in Brooklyn, but welcome remote candidates living in the US or Canada who are able to work EST hours. Our engineering team is four engineers strong, and collectively we have 25+ years at high-growth startups like Zocdoc, Flatiron Health, Mark43, and Teachers Pay Teachers. What you’ll be doing:
- Owning features from the idea phase through to production
- Maintaining a high quality and nimble codebase
- Collaborating with other engineers, our product designer, and cross-functionally
What makes a great candidate:
- Experience with React
- An entrepreneurial mindset – we’re an early stage startup so we’re not just looking for someone to run a playbook – we want you to help build it
- A “roll up your sleeves” mentality and comfort with ambiguity
- Passion for what we’re building here at Ethena
- An impeccable sense of humor
Valued but not required:
- Experience with Next.js or Express.js
- Experience with MySQL or other relational databases
Ethena is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.