- Remote working
- An integrated tech community with diverse backgrounds and talents in medicine, biomedical informatics, quantitative investment, machine learning, and language processing.
- We are a communal and integrated tech team so we can learn from each other and deliver technology seamlessly that solve multifaceted problems.
- Freedom to use your resourcefulness, ingenuity to solve meaningful problems without red tape.
- Blessed with deeply passionate clients and seed investors that are partnering with us in make healthcare data-driven.
- Top tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym discount, commute perk, 401k
- We are adding multiple healthcare clients, and therefore looking for additional talent who are sensitive to client needs and can bring alive a suite of systems to improve care efficiency of CKD patients.
- Help with data processing, analytics, and quality user experience to support kidney care.
- Design and build multithreaded, distributed, performant applications and platforms that process complex data in real-time to provide better care to patients.
- Utilize exciting open source technologies to design and develop secure and scalable products.
- Build pipelines for data ingestion, processing, storage, and access.
- Maintain required infrastructure (VM’s, containers, cluster management tools, networking) to automate deployment pipeline.
- Excitement to have real ML systems deployed that really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Commitment and support with seamless delivery of scalable applications from design to patient care.
- 4+ years experience as an engineer, developer, programmer in a production software environment.
- Dependable, cooperative and responsible person who can collaborate well in a team environment.
- Independent, proactive, and can enjoy the process of creating order from uncertainty.
- Experience implementing web service technologies with HTTP, JSON, REST.
- Experience with databases: Postgres, Mongo, SQL, NoSQL.
- Experience in a cloud environments i.e. AWS, Azure, GCE, Kubernetes.
- Other value-add skills: Python, database architecture, Apache Spark.
- Excitement to be a part of our growth story going from Pre-Series A to Series A.
- While pulseData is based in New York, the location of this position is flexible. If the candidate is based remotely it will be expected that they travel to New York at least once a month once conditions are safe for business travel to resume.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.