Job Definition Preview
The Sr. Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements. This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations. He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance. He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
This candidate must be responsible for development and support of the Telematics Suite of Applications in the Fleet Management domain. Resource must have significant experience and strength in the following areas; Data analytics, Angular, SQL and C# with Silverlight experience a plus.
- Must be Independent and a Strong Communicator
- Must be able to run/facilitate meetings with various levels of leadership
Expert-level proficiency with:
- SQL Language
Advanced-level proficiency with:
- Agile Development
- Angular 2
- Research Skills
- Technical Writing
- Web Development
- Web API / Web Services
Intermediate-level proficiency with:
- Data Analysis
- Xmaran (Mobile Development)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Now or in the future UPS employment sponsorship, such as H1B, TN, J-1, F-1, etc., is not needed in order to start or continue temporary or permanent employment with UPS.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.