Squarespace is looking for a self-driven engineer to come on board and own major portions of our security initiatives in both our production and corporate environments. You will work closely with teams across the organization to build programs and processes that secure the platform powering millions of websites. You’ll act as a subject matter expert on all things security across the engineering organization.
- Evangelizing security within Squarespace
- Identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans
- Architecting, designing, implementing, supporting and evaluating security-focused tools and services
- Advising and consulting on risk assessment, threat modeling and fixing vulnerabilities
- Evaluating and recommending new and emerging security products and technologies
- Proficiency in at least 1 programming or scripting language (preference to Python or Java)
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP and BGP)
- Diverse range of security experience at the enterprise level (information, application, network, and IT)
- Experience protecting against and mitigating real world attacks (DDoS, XSS, session-hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF, etc)
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.