JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The Head of Credit Product Development role will sit within Custody Product Development and will primarily focus on designing and building a strategic credit platform that will include the following responsibilities:
* Manage the Credit product development team
* Partner with Product leads in Securities Services to design and deliver a strategic credit policy that reflect the credit needs of the business.
* Partner with all Securities Services P&L leads to deliver a strategy for Credit
* Interact with clients and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver a strategic credit product offering.
* Partner with Operations to define a new operating model and identify and remediate existing manual workflows
* Oversee the technology team in the development of the strategic credit infrastructure, providing guidance and follow up where necessary
* Coordinate the user testing and rollout of new credit platforms, managing feedback and implementing additional enhancements based on priorities
* Manage effective working group meetings across Product, Operations and Technology to deliver the Credit strategy
* Partner with Sales & Marketing/Client Service to develop, brand and communicate our transformational Credit strategy to Clients
* Develop key metrics and reporting that include key messages, control and operational effectiveness, and overall adoption status across multiple internal and external delivery channels
* Participate in and contribute to the broader Securities Services Custody Product Development team
* Identify opportunities for improvement, presenting them to senior management and helping to affect change
* The role requires a logical mind, the ability to communicate ideas well, and the ability to deal confidentially with people at all levels of the organization
* 5-7 years’ experience within a product development or business change role
* Securities Services and/or Risk/Credit experience preferred
* Energetic self-starter that takes initiative and has demonstrated effectiveness working independently and in multi-disciplinary team
* Strong collaboration skills, able to work with many different individuals and partner effectively with different groups, driving teams to delivery
* Strong Project Management skills, must be organized and able to deconstruct 1) a project into achievable deliverables and 2) complex issues into constituent parts inclusive of recommendations/solutions
* Must be detail orientated, highly responsible and work within aggressive deadlines and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to drive an agenda, influence and build consensus across multi-functional, cross-regional and diverse teams
* Proven track record of effectively resolving issues and conflicts to ensure timely delivery
* Ability to quickly understand a complex matrix of systems across the infrastructure and their interdependencies and relationships
* Adaptable to change and/or ability to maximize opportunities presented through change
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.