JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. You must be able to make a significant and effective contribution to the development and implementation of strategy and policy and therefore must possess a detailed knowledge of technology architecture principles and software development practices and tools, including direct experience of working within an agile software engineering organization.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
* Provide the required hands-on software development and product management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes
* Work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to deliver high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time)
* Manage project schedules, identify risks and issues, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
* Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
* Lead several technical programs for the initiative, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the program as needed.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
* Understands core technologies utilized in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
* Drives alignment and coherent product feature, business, and evangelism strategies
* Experience working cross-functionally with cloud computing engineering, communication/marketing teams or related technical fields.
* Working experience with AWS is required to be successful in the role
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and problem solving in a fast-paced and constantly changing environments
* Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
* Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.