Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components and rules engine) enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been nearly doubling revenue monthly. We’re looking for passionate and creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds, opinions and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation and a clear mission stretch us individually and together.
The Product Engineer is responsible for assisting in the design and creation of industry related products. This person will also be responsible for analysis of competing products to determine and establish customer needs and requirements.
- Develop product ideas based on B2B customer needs.
- Identify customer problems and create functional prototypes offering a solution.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss product ideas.
- Analyzing market and industry product trends.
- Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments.
- Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets, and market research.
- Creating rough product designs using sketches and computer software.
- Creating full product designs and specifications using diagrams and documentation.
- Identifying business logic requirements for product and service fulfillment.
- Analyze feasibility, cost, and return on investment for product ideas.
- Oversee development of products and services and validate they meet business and product requirements.
- Oversee the mass production of successful prototypes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Thorough understanding of code and code development.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Ability to analyze a process and identify how it can be improved or optimized.
- Ability to identify goals and drive solutions based on goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of credit reports, credit reporting terms and credit reporting processes.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Ability to visualize theoretical models and design ideas.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proactive mindset and attitude.
- Ability to turn general ideas and brainstorming into actionable work products.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent experience in business or a related technical field.
- 3+ years minimum of related work experience.
- SQL database management and maintenance skills.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Detailed analytical abilities.
- Strong B2B and Credit Reporting/Banking experience.
- Strong experience in user testing and project management.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or similar software preferred.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.