JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The Core Platform Product Manager will be part of our Wealth Management organization focused on transforming the way our advisors and clients do business. The leader will advance our Core platform framework and solutions to make the platform easy to navigate and intuitive to use for advisors. They will be responsible for establishing our Core platform vision and strategy, building a detailed roadmap, communicating status to senior stakeholders, and partnering across our Design (UX/UI) and Technology organization to ensure successful deliveries.
* Develop our Core Strategy: Partner with business leaders and technology partners to determine our go-forward Core platform strategy and framework required to make the advisor platform easy to navigate and intuitive to use
* Uplift the Core platform components: Platform-level navigation, global and local search, launch / start experience, notifications, reminders, phone integration, desktop, mobile / tablet, etc.
* Build a detailed Roadmap: Determine the priority of projects and capabilities based on the business and advisor needs, and impact on upstream and downstream applications. Own a detailed roadmap with prioritization and milestones that achieve a desired outcome within a specified time frame
* Gather and analyze feedback: Partner with Research and Design to gather, organize, and analyze feedback from advisors and other product partners on platform improvement opportunities (e.g., design-led thinking sessions, advisor interviews)
* Prioritize based on metrics and research: Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
* Drive disciplined performance management through the clearly defining and tracking of key performance indicators (KPI’s)
* Relevant work experience in product management / project management / strategy & transformation; Financial Services experience preferred, Wealth Management experience a plus
* Strong technical background / experience in platform navigation and design; solid understanding of industry trends, best practices, innovative ideas and concepts involving enterprise platforms
* Not afraid to challenge the status quo; ability to influence across all levels of the organization and partner effectively with cross-functional teams
* Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile) and design techniques with the ability to successfully lead regardless of approach
* Proven track record of delivery and new feature creation; ability to drive concepts to execution
* Ability to manage multiple products and managing product deliveries with varying timelines, priorities and complexities
* Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure
* Effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.