Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Principal Security Engineer
A top proprietary trading firm in New York City that is looking for a Principal Security Engineer for their Information Security Team. This role has responsibilities across Security including threat hunting, application security, adversary emulation, and malware analysis.
- Review source code to uncover security vulnerabilities.
- Develop security automation tools.
- Perform threat mapping of the environment and subsequent attack simulation.
- Adhere to security standards and best practices.
- Strong understanding of security models such as the Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK.
- Extensive (7-11 years’) experience in Cyber and Information Security.
- Working background performing cyber threat hunting and analysis.
- Knowledge of various security technologies including firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, anti-malware, SIEM tools, cloud security, etc.
- Experience with exploit development, cryptography, and malware reverse engineering.
- Ability to script or program in languages such as Python, Bash, C, C++, etc.
- Industry experience in financial services or trading is preferred.
This is a direct hire opening with the trading firm and will sit out of the NYC office.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.