JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a QA Automation member you will be instrumental in and responsible for designing and developing high quality test scripts and solutions for functional testing scope using various tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SeeTest, Perfecto etc. This will include designing and developing or enhancing existing scripts. The ideal candidate will be proficient with Selenium/Appium and functional testing on Digital technologies and have experience with various automation frameworks.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 10 years’ experience working with Selenium/Appium and Cucumber, SeeTest, Perfecto.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
* Experience with API and service testing.
* Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. BDD and Cucumber).
* Experience working on large and medium scale software projects.
* 2.5 to 4 years’ experience working in Core java is good to have.
* Expertise in Testing UI for complex high-volume Web and mobile applications.
* knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets is good to have.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Understanding of software skills such as defect analysis, execution, development, maintenance and software improvement.
* Knowledge on Mobile cloud (SEETEST, Perfecto).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.