JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Next Generation Engineering Identity Governance team. This person will need broad exposure to multiple technologies to assemble the right solution to a challenging problem. Integration projects are complex and involve collaboration from multiple teams, on different time schedules. We are a progressive development team within the firm working on technology at a scale that is seldom found elsewhere in the world. We are building a technically diverse ecosystem using a mixture of Vendor Products, Custom In house built solutions, Graph DB’s, Relational DB’s, NoSQL db’s, and combining it all through a managed services layer. We’re looking for true technologists who are driven by the desire to learn and push the boundaries of technology.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can handle many different roles such as
* Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs,
* Onboard applications in SailPoint IdentityIQ which includes analyzing the authorization model of the application and identify the account/access metadata that needs to be aggregated and provisioned,
* Build and configure SailPoint IdentityIQ connectors for automated data collection and automated provisioning,
* Design and development of SDK/toolkit to build components required for configuring SailPoint IdentityIQ connectors efficiently,
* Design and development of enterprise workflows, forms and reusable rules, tasks and reports within SailPoint IdentityIQ to support wide range of applications and functionalities,
* Develop API Services to handle access policies, access requests and integrate with external applications,
* Work closely with business analyst, quality assurance, and project management resources throughout delivery of solutions,
* Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure, support, and other software engineering teams
* Providing direction for testing of new functionality
* Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
* 7+ years of experience in Information Technology experience with primary focus on Identity and Access Management.
* 7+ years of relevant work experience related to software development, system engineering, IT architecture and production support
* 5+ years of experience in design and development of SailPoint IdentityIQ functionality such as configuring workflows, forms, rules, roles, custom tasks and reports.
* 5+ years of experience in building out-of-box connectors and custom connectors for SailPoint IdentityIQ or any other IAM solution.
* Exposure to or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, Unix and Mainframe operating systems like ACF2, RACF etc.
* Experience with major databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 etc.
* Experience in programming languages like Java, Beanshell, C/C++, PL/SQL etc.
* Strong knowledge of RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies, JSON, HTML, XML, maven, Eclipse IDE, GIT/Subversion.
* Ability to lead in a matrixed organizational structure
* Demonstrated self-starter with good judgment and resourcefulness
* Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with a diverse population.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to make timely and sound decisions.
* Ability to work independently and in a team based environment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.