JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The JP Morgan Wealth Management National Branch Team partners with the broader JP Morgan Wealth Management leadership to strategically grow our investments market share in the United States. The team’s mandate includes building a new comprehensive investment channel across different locations offering clients investment solutions and advice via a remote advice channel. This role will report to the head of Business Execution for National Branch.
Platform Strategy and Adoption team will be responsible for partnering closely with key National Branch stakeholders and product owners across JPMWM and the J.P. Morgan technology organization to ensure alignment in designing and implementing National Branch’s platform strategy and roadmap, so that we can deliver best in class client and employee experiences.
The team will also work on defining business requirements for various products, such as technology and digital, and be responsible for driving feedback from our advisors towards adoption of the platform. These tasks will be critical for National Branch’s launch and future growth.
The National Branch delivery and adoption lead is a pivotal role on the Platform Strategy and Adoption team. The role will have end-to-end ownership of National Branch Platform delivery management and reporting, in particular JIRA-based reporting, and will also drive its adoption strategy
* From the delivery standpoint, the role will own the overall Project Execution management and reporting, inclusive of oversight of backlog management from all partner Product Owners as well as of all unique National Branch initiatives
* The lead will own such reporting for all stages of National Branch roll out, from initial pilot to General Availability and beyond
* They lead will also be responsible for proactively identifying any and all delivery issues, problem-solving solutions, including escalations, as required
* From the adoption standpoint, the lead will be the one point of contact to define and collect all National Branch Platform adoption-related metrics and feedback, synthesize such feedback, and produce specific recommendation(s) for driving adoption further. This will be critical in influencing National Branch overall strategy as well as Platform design-related roadmap(s)
* Manage the delivery of the multi-year National Branch Platform Roadmap
* Work closely with all relevant functions / partners (e.g., partner Product Owners, Legal, Risk and Control Partners, Technology Partners, Program Management, etc.) to help manage the National Branch-related backlog in JIRA across all parties, to ensure timely delivery of all requirements
* Be one point of contact for all delivery-related questions. This will include
* Proactively identifying any potential delivery questions or issues
* Driving decision-making and prioritization as they relate to delivery of the Platform-related requirements, taking into account National Branch offering as a whole
* Lead analysis, design and management of the requirements related to increasing Platform adoption
* Be an active contributor to the design of the Operating Models and workflows to support optimum efficiency across internal processes, from the Platform adoption perspective
* Be an active contributor to the design of the Client-facing flows, from the Platform adoption perspective
* When necessary, prepare well-structured and concise presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to partners and senior leadership
* 3+ years work experience in a Platform Delivery and / or Program Management
* Proficiency with JIRA: issue creation and management, backlog management, reporting, etc.
* Product launch and Product lifecycle management experience are highly desired
* Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous, and regulatory deadlines in a fast – paced dynamic environment
* Excellent end-to-end generalist problem solving skills and ability to prioritize issues and analysis
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – ability to interact with colleagues at all levels and achieve goals without direct control over resources
* A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
* Strong verbal communication and presentations skills
* Strong written communication skills – the ability to write clearly with a high level of sophistication and detail
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.