JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
* Design, develop, test and support mission critical enterprise applications using sound object oriented analysis and design principles.
* Proactively seek technical improvements and take the initiative to communicate / implement quality solutions
* Keep abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise
* Participate and represent area in cross-functional groups with senior stakeholders
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Self-starter prepared to work in a fast-paced, business-facing environment.
* Hands-on experience in designing and developing mission critical applications in Java.
* Hands-on experience working on database technologies like Oracle
* Hands-on experience working on Java Frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate
* Hands-on experience working on messaging technologies like JMS and MQ
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of design patterns and their application in problem solving.
* Prior Experience with industry standard tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Maven and GIT
* Experience of modern software development practices
* Detailed understanding of system development lifecycle, infrastructure best practices and risk management concepts.
* Knowledge of business system interactions, infrastructure dependencies.
* Experience of building and enhancing testing frameworks.
* Strong ability to learn and apply new / emerging technologies.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience in Fixed Income products and business processes preferred but not necessary
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.