JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a member of the Market Data Services Connectivity Team, you’ll help solution critical Client and Exchange Services for the Corporate Investment Bank in a global setting. In this role, you’ll call on your experience daily to identify solutions based on the connectivity requirements of a request and then coordinate the installation, test and verification of that solution to ensure those requirements have been met successfully. As a team, you and your peers will be responsible for driving results, analyzing inventories, identifying cost effective options, delivering value, and managing projects to completion. And while you’ll be part of a tight-knit team of peers who share your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. technology community and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
4-5 years of experience and required skills to be considered for this role:
* Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Network Engineering(technologies, latencies, resiliencies), IP Protocol fundamentals(TCP, Mcast, UDP), Design (compliance, security). Business Analytics(rationalize solutions, identify efficiencies, communicate with business managers)
* Ability to multi-task and work on projects and BAU at the same time in a complex environment
* Ability to perform under pressure where time to delivery and/or resolution is critical to protect/increase revenue stream
* Strong ability to coordinate across internal and external service providers to deliver customer requirements.
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of coordinating diverse teams supporting service migrations, teams include business, development, operate and infrastructure teams globally, requirements gathering & technical planning.
* Strong knowledge of Network Engineering
* Ability to think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement, Maintain documentation in-line with best practice to ensure knowledge accessibility and continuous learning within team
* Coordination of plan, build and testing activities
* Provide 3rd line Support for the Market Data ECN services
* Strong business focus and a clear understanding that technology is the means to achieving business goals
* Ability to learn and assimilate knowledge of proprietary and vendor systems quickly
* Ability to partner and drive external vendors in order to achieve business deliverables
* Out of hours work on evenings and at weekends as required
* Self-motivated, innovative, and a proven self-starter
* Strong Market Data/Exchange Connectivity knowledge and experience dealing with the intricacies of vendors and exchanges
* Strong analysis skills
* Strong knowledge of trading (buy/sell sides)
* Familiarity with networking concepts, understanding of TCP/IP concepts
* Familiarity with Firewalls
* Experience with vendor software
* Experience of scripting/automation
* Experience of working in financial services company (2+ years)
* Experience and understanding of Market Data/Exchange Connectivity products
* Experience of business process improvement
* Experience of involvement within infrastructure projects
* Excellent Excel/data mining skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.