Job Definition Preview
The Infrastructure Architect influences the development and implementation of Information Technology (I.T.) strategy, initiatives, and governing policies. He/She assembles detailed reviews of the enterprise and documents capabilities and conceives approaches to aligning technical solutions with business needs. This position assists in defining the direction for projects and solution architecture. The Infrastructure Architect supports I.T. leadership by planning and championing the execution of broad initiatives aimed at delivering value to internal and external stakeholders. He/She leverages data, technical, and business knowledge to drive the development of capability frameworks at portfolio and enterprise levels. This position is involved throughout the project life cycle with emphasis on the initiation, feasibility, and analysis phases. The Infrastructure Architect conceives solutions, builds consensus, and sells and executes solutions across business areas. This position assists in defining the direction for projects and solution architecture.
Position is open to all I.T. campuses in NJ, GA, and KY
- 5+ years of experience in various Infrastructure discipline
- Knowledge with Architectural Patterns, Architecture and Product Roadmapping
- Familiar with Windows, Linux, OpenShift Architecture
- Performance Management skills, Mentoring skills, Attention to Detail, Good Communication and Leadership skills
- Bachelors’ and Masters’ degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related field or the equivalent in education and work experience
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Now or in the future UPS employment sponsorship, such as H1B, TN, J-1, F-1, etc., is not needed in order to start or continue temporary or permanent employment with UPS.
- 5+ years of experience in various Infrastructure discipline required
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.