Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Information Security Architect – New York, New York
A Fortune 500 firm is looking for an Information Security Architect for their team in New York. Although a large corporation, they have a close-knit culture focused on collaboration and innovation.
This Information Security Architect will report to the Director of Information Security and be responsible for the architecture, implementation, and support of all Cyber and Information Security technologies. They’re looking for someone who enjoys jumping in and helping wherever necessary.
Some great things about this role include the ability to work with technologies across Security (not just being siloed to IAM, incident response, vulnerability management, etc). The firm also has top-down support of Security and this person has the ability to recommend changes that will be taken seriously and acted on.
- Daily security operations including incident response, configurations, and upgrades.
- Remediate end-user issues related to Information Security.
- Design and implementation of Security technologies.
- Develop Security policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years’ progressive working experience in Cyber and Information Security.
- Strong understanding of a wide variety of Security technologies including endpoint protection, anti-malware, authentication tools, firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience securing public cloud infrastructures and applications.
- Expertise in incident response and recognition of common attack TTP’s.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role with the firm and will eventually sit out of New York.
If interested, please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.