JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
* Define, syndicate, execute and own the strategic Technology Platform for Instrument Reference Data across the firm
* Partner and manage relationships with senior Product Owners and Instrument Reference Data Operations teams in the Corporate & Investment Bank
* Bring new and innovative solutions to the table, syndicate with stakeholders and execute delivery
* Accountable for the definition and delivery of the end to end Architecture (Information, Application, and Infra Architecture)
* Accountable for the end to end delivery of the various high profile programs related to Instrument Reference Data
* Responsible for all aspects of planning – resourcing, budgets, delivery etc.
* Partner with specialists across Corporate Technology (CT) and Global Technology (GT) engineers and architects to adopt best practices and realize the GT Vision.
* Define, influence and evangelize best practices, policies and guidelines
* Influence and guide engineering decisions in a commercial context
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert level understanding of Instrument Reference Data in a Wholesale Banking context
* In depth knowledge and technical experience with delivering similar scale platforms and programs
* Strong technical background and prior hands-on development experience a must
* Broad understanding of technology alternatives, trade-offs, trends etc.
* Strong knowledge of application architecture principles, methods, approach and artifacts
* Strong communication and influencing skills.
* Ability to build an innovative culture
* Highly motivated, comfortable taking initiative and taking a view
* Structured disciplined approach
* Experience managing a large global team (>100)
* Experience with offshore development teams
* Expertise in Resource Management; Technological, Organizational and/or Operational Change Management; Portfolio Management; Conflict Resolution; Negotiation; Budget/Financial Management, including Business Case Completion; Controls; and Partnership and Influence
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.