JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Full-Stack Software Engineer with Frontend experience
BRIE software engineers are T-shape full stack developers who drive the next-generation technologies that change how applications inside and outside of JP Morgan access, explore, and interact with data. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific collaboration critical project integrating BRIE and IIN. With opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
As a Software Engineer, you are the architect, designer and coder of your project. In addition, you work closely with the product team to make vision become reality. You are dynamic and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
* Design and develop highly interactive data visualizations
* Write micro-service and web applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
* Handle DevOps related work
* Drive requirements and acceptance criteria for features
* Collaborate with Visual Designers, Prototypes and Product Managers, including participating in design reviews.
* Help improve user experience of products
* 5 + years of professional software development experience or 3 years with an advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering.
* Experience in Enterprise scale application development
* Experience building Fronted and SPA with React
* Experience building data visualization components (D3, Highcharts)
* Experience and proficiency in SQL and working with databases Oracle, Cassandra, Couchbase
* Experience working with open source stack and Spring boot
* Experience building Micro service and event driven architectures
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.