Who Are We Looking For?
We are a small, hard-working rapidly growing startup. With each incremental addition to the team, we intend to raise the bar. We are relentless in our product iteration and hold ourselves to the standard of shipping a new release every week.
- This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in New York once safe to return to the office with plenty of flexibility for remote work
- Develop experiences that make our platform the best place for anyone going through a Health & Wellness related life transition (weight loss, pregnancy, sobriety, grief, new parenthood etc.) to receive guidance from an expert (who is our customer) and commiseration/support from peers who are on the same journey
- Take technical ownership of features and move the product forward
- Keep our systems maintainable and scalable
- Work directly with the founders, senior engineers, designers, and our customers
You would be a strong fit for us if?
- You take pride in your work and have a passion for building beautiful products
- You want to be a part of a hard-charging team that is shooting for an extraordinary outcome
- You can contribute across the full stack
- You want to fast track your career and eventually lead an engineering team
What is the ideal experience we’re looking for?
- 3 or more years of full-time development experience
- Expertise with backend technologies, ability to develop a feature from the database layer all the way to the UI
- Deep React knowledge and a good grasp of modern trends within the ecosystem
- Ability to design and manage complex data structures and the relationships between them
- Focus on performance and the ability to profile and identify bottlenecks
What tools will you be using?
- React/Electron based front-ends
- React hooks for state management
- NodeJS/Serverless/GCP Functions
What do we offer?
- Extremely competitive base salary + Equity
- 100% Benefits Coverage Medical, Dental, and Vision
- The opportunity to build a product that improves the lives of millions of people
How to Apply
If our mission resonates with you and you are interested in joining a tight-knit team at a rapidly growing venture-backed company with a clear path to a Series A (and beyond), please click below to apply!
Please include your resume, links to any relevant work samples (in the Experience Summary box), and a note on why you are interested in this position.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.