Compliance Solutions Strategies
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
As a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the design, development and implementation of a new online regulatory reporting system. If you are comfortable with ReactJS, have solid understanding of micro-services, experienced in T-SQL – this is the unique opportunity for you to work on building a brand new web based application using the latest technologies.
• Participate in design and development of complex software projects, writing technical specification
• Work with product managers and QA engineers from development to production
• Contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems
• Design software architecture based on business requirements, strategy and priorities
• 5+ years of working experience
• Experience in .NET Framework, .NET Core, package management, and dependency injection
• Working knowledge of React, Redux, or React Natives
• Database experience (SQL Server) and good knowledge in query optimization
• Experience with distributed architectures and REST APIs
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Proficiency at implementing responsive designs using HTML and modern CSS
• Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing web applications
• Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience
CSS is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.