JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Join the Ninja UI team and you will be an integral part of the evolution of a high-profile, modern application suite that serves a wide variety of internal users. The Ninja UI team is responsible for an advanced suite of applications that allow users to build reports to interrogate and visualize data from a variety of internal platforms to serve consumers in Trading, Market Risk, Finance Control, Product Control, and in the future, will serve other areas across the bank.
As a member of the team, you will:
* Interact both with the UI (React/Typescript) and API services (Python Tornado/Bottle).
* Deliver advanced charting/visualizations as the application evolves.
* Communicate directly with the users of our applications. We believe the best products are created when engineers and users collaborate.
* Participate in a rapid-release environment and fast moving team (daily scrum, kanban) located across NYC, Houston, Buenos Aires, Mumbai, and London.
* Work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment – one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions.
Your qualifications include:
* 2-7 years in a software engineering role
* React experience preferred
* d3.js or similar is a STRONG plus
* Python experience preferred but not required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.