JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you’ll help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our support and software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure, and reducing work through automation. You’ll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. In this environment, you’ll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow. As an SRE, you’ll be focused on running better production applications and systems.
* Lead teams that design, code, test, and deliver software to ensure application performance and resiliency
* Manage the outcome of priority incidents through facilitating blameless post-mortems, driving for a higher accuracy and accountability in a product, application or service objective
* Lead development teams throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes
* Own the overall customer experience and sustainability of a product and application
* Expertise in multiple technology stacks with designing, coding, testing, delivering software
* Mastery of some of the infrastructure components (e.g. routing, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage)
* Proven leadership of SRE teams and firm-wide initiatives
* Proven leadership in performance monitoring and capacity management of large systems using various tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.