JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Apply your experience as a Business Analyst to shape digital deal making at J.P. Morgan’s Digital Investment Bank.
The role will be part of J.P. Morgan’s global technology team supporting Digital Investment Banking and aims to rapidly create products to improve business efficiency, generate new insights to drive client discussion and eventually support new revenue generation. The individual will work in partnership with product managers, business analysts, UI/UX engineers, data engineers & software engineers across the globe spanning multiple skillsets and backgrounds.
You will be challenged daily to reimagine the future of the Corporate and Investment Bank – contributing directly to the success of innovative digital products within the firm.
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you’ll play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you’ll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management, and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you’ll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
As a front office Business Analyst you will:
* Collect user requirements and feedback from front office bankers in formal and informal settings
* Perform analysis on large internal and external data sets and be able to identify commonalities between them
* Produce requirements documentation translating business requirements into functional specification for development teams
* Manage JIRA process and accompanying Confluence documentation
* Manage a project end to end, including release management process
* Work closely with UX teams on design of new features and components
* Conduct full end to end testing cycle with QA involvement
* Handle user support and work with Support team to minimize
* Drive user adoption and gather feedback from users for continual enhancements and improvements
* Strive to build common components that can be leveraged by the wider team
* Build relationships with users and stakeholders from multiple regions and products
* To excel in this role you should have demonstrable prior experience as a Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, IT Consultant, Product/Project Manager or related occupation within Financial Services environment. Structures problem solving abilities with superior communication skills are required.
We need your expertise:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Business or related field of study
* Experience working with front office organizations
* Financial markets knowledge, spanning investment banking products (M&A, DCM, ECM)
* Experience working in a global virtual team environment
* Experience working in an Agile methodology
* Quick learner with strong attention to detail
* Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
* Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills – ability to translate complex business problems and solutions into easily consumable content
* High-level proficiency in MS-Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
* Proficiency in SQL
* High-level proficiency in confluence and mock-up tools such as Balsamiq
* Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently
* Ability to engage with multiple regional and product specific stakeholders of the same application
* Professional maturity, personal integrity and polished interpersonal skills
* Ability to receive and act upon feedback
Interested? This is what you will have:
* An exciting opportunity to influence and shape the products that bankers interact on a regular basis
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Banking Technology supports technology for 3 parts of the Banking business under J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB): Global Investment Banking (GIB), Global Corporate Banking (GCB) & Treasury Services (TS). GIB works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, and provides comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. GCB manages the firm’s relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Treasury Services delivers cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today.
The Digital Investment Banking Technology team works with the Global Investment Banking partners to define and execute the digital transformation for the business. We constantly strive to find the right balance between due diligence with speed to market, and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, and well-designed digital solutions for ourselves and our clients.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.