Cyber Risk Services Senior Consultant
Join our leading team working on integrated Cyber Risk solutions, solving the most complex problems of the worlds leading organizations. Our professionals work on Top Client issues, developing & providing top solutions. We are looking for professionals with skills in 1 or more of the areas noted below:
– Data Risk and Protection
– Data Recovery/Disaster Recovery
– Vulnerability Management
– Threat Detection and Response
– Incident Response
– Security Operations Center (SOC)
– Internet of Things (IOT)
– Cloud Identity (Centrify, Okta, Ping, MS Azure, AWS, AD)
– Identify and Privileged Access Management(Oracle, BeyondTrust, CA, CyberArk, Thycotic, Sailpoint IdentityIQ)
– Cyber Strategy, Risk & Governance
– Secure SDLC / DevSecOps
– SAP / Oracle Security & Controls
– Security Information & Event Management and related technologies (e.g., Splunk, AlienVault)
– Security Orchestration Automation & Response
– Penetration Testing
Work Youll Do
As a Cyber Risk Consulting professional, youll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of todays toughest cybersecurity challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage risk. Youll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and systems that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
In your role as a Cyber Consulting Professional , you will be part of a team in delivering projects across a variety of cyber topics, including such examples as:
* Understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a clients business
* Assessing or developing an organizations cyber risk strategy and posture, as it relates to data risk, cyber risk management, cyber risk frameworks and policies, and/or cyber risk measures, methods, and reporting
* Strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the clients ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
* Implement cyber security risk management solutions aligned to the clients vision and strategic priorities
* Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
* Drive development and implementation of cyber strategies targeted on key clients risk and business needs, and enhanced by leading practices
* Develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
At Deloitte we view cyber risk as primarily a business challenge. Understanding that even the most well-secured clients will occasionally experience serious cyber incidents, we developed the Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. framework to help them take a more comprehensive approach so they can thrive, even in the face of escalating threats. It takes advanced technologies to address cyber risk, but it also takes strong threat awareness and analytic capabilities, solid preparedness to respond to a crisis, and strong leadership and governance processes to keep things focused on what really matters to the organization. Deloitte stands out as one of the few firms that can offer our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive cyber risk programs. Every year we serve hundreds of clients across every major industry sector. Our Cyber Risk Services teams work at both the C-suite level, and the technology operations level. This broad vantage point enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining our team, youll be part of developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.
Learn more about Deloitte Advisorys Cyber Risk Services practice.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.