JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The DesignOps Associate / Sr, Associate will fill a crucial need in our growing DesignOps team – joining a newly established and growing practice with a clear vision and agenda. As a result, there is a great deal of opportunity to add value.
The DesignOps Associate will be afforded ownership of specific strategic and tactical projects and have the opportunity to work across a broad range of business areas and initiatives. The person in this role will have interaction across the group and involvement in projects that will directly impact our organization. The DesignOps Associate will collaborate and engage with stakeholders and directly impact the efficiency and impact of the Digital Experience Design team.
* Partner with Design Program Managers on portfolio and knowledge management to support and maintain the book of work and prioritizing initiatives
* Support DXD engagement, operating and governance processes including the intake, review and assessment of new projects
* Drive successful recruitment and onboarding of new DXD team members
* Resolve, unblock and track issues preventing delivery across design areas
* Manage professional development training projects in collaboration with Design Leads
* Build and present first-class reports and communication materials across a wide range of projects
* Collecting and reporting against metrics data across the DesignOps portfolio
* Knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end, digital products and services solutions, managing and meeting project milestones and deliveries on-time and on-budget
* Experience in improving team collaboration and productivity through project management to change the way teams work
* Experience partnering with design, research, product, development and leadership
* Understanding design processes as they align with product and software development
* Experience managing design initiatives or programs
About our team
Digital Experience Design (DXD) is an award-winning team, recognized for its accomplishments in design and innovation. DXD includes product designers, UX researchers, service designers, content strategists, creative technologists and DesignOps. Our team partners with Business, Product, and Technology across Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) to design products and services that drive engagement, increase client satisfaction and delight users.
Learn more about us at http://design.jpmorgan.com/
We Value Diversity
We value the unique skills of every person in our team, and we are building an organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global Digital Experience Design team tackling big challenges that impact people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. Apply today, and put your passion for experience design to work with us.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.