Quanta Technologies Inc.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented senior full-stack software developer to work directly with the founding team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced software development professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who is passionate about designing and building systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be a major contributor at a fast-paced start-up with global aspirations.
What you’ll do
- Serve as technical lead for the company
- Take ownership of engineering responsibilities, including priority-setting, leading entire development process, and making major architecture and technology decisions
- Design, build and own all back-end architecture for the core operating system
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of all software components
- Continually explore new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
- Lead technical discussions with technical consulting teams, vendors, and partners
- Have frontline access to the executive leadership team, and an opportunity to shape the corporate culture
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years programming experience
- Minimum 5 years designing, building, and maintaining CTRM software
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues
- Built or led application development teams
- Demonstrated ability to deploy latest technology in innovative ways
- Must be able to operate under tight deadlines with limited guidance
- Can communicate complex tech solutions to an executive level audience
- Strong preference for previous employment at major CTRM vendors or consulting firm, major banks, or major commodity trading houses
- Experience in a start-up environment a plus
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.